FARMYARN Gardening Super Saver 3-packs
FARMYARN® Garden Super Saver includes three 27 yard (82 feet) bobbins, one each of our 3 gardening textures: Standard, Mesh & Cross Rib.
BRIGHTS (tagging, marking & cordoning): orange, yellow, red
DARKS (blending/detract bees): black, dark green, dark greenish blue
BUSY BEE (attract pollinators): white, yellow, purple
BUTTERFLY (attract butterflies): hot pink, yellow, hibiscus pink
USA (show your pride!): red, white, blue
ASSORTED (I want to save more!): 3 different colors selected by our team based on availability
- REUSABLE: simply untie and reuse again for another purpose or for next year's garden!
- WEATHERPROOF: use outdoors season after season, UV will not compromise functionality (color will fade), wicks moisture from plant and dries quickly
- ELASTIC: reduce girdling/choking and get more tying power per foot
- MULTIPURPOSE: use in the garden, house or shop for anything a strong, stretchy cord is needed for - crafts, kids, gift/floral ribbon, even shoelaces!
- COLORFUL: dress up your garden! Bring a little fun into your life by matching to your blooms or make a rainbow trellis!
- EASY TO USE: cut to the length you want, rolls right off the bobbin, soft and easy on hands, easy to knot
NOTE: This product is made from 100% recycled synthetic textile selvages (waste). Each bobbin of FARMYARN® is as unique as the selvage it is made from. As such, variations in edge trim, width, texture, fabric content, color shades, type of knit and amount of stretch will occur. In addition, small knots or stitches may be present where selvage lengths are joined together to meet the yardage requirement per bobbin. This is an inconsistent product by nature and we can not guarantee that all bobbins in your order or reorder will be the same. Photos of product are representative only to show possible color shades and yarn textures. All monitors are different, so actual colors of product may vary from what is seen on screen. Minimal residue from packaging adhesive may be present on some yardage. This is unavoidable and remedied by washing the yarn by hand or machine. FARMYARN® is a registered trademark, patent pending.